Your Ad Here

Wednesday, December 17, 2008

Montblanc update

My Montblanc Marlene Dietrich Roller Ball Pen is on its way back to Hamburg in Germany to get repaired after its sapphire dropped out!

I popped by the boutique to enquire on the status of the product as there was no updates from Montblanc for at least 2 weeks. The staff were friendly enough to call their HQ and find out the status for me and I was told that as their HQ staff were very very busy, they did not have time to call me...

Thus, I will have to wait for 3 months before my Montblanc pen actually arrives back to me. I wonder if they know that companies like FedEx and UPS exists. If it really requires 3 months to be repaired, they should really have plenty of repair jobs to be done there... so does that mean that there are a lot of defective goods?

I guess I am really going to stay off this brand for some time!

No comments: